Body of Truth offers three unique tests
Body of Truth exists to help YOU take the guess work out of achieving your body composition & fitness goals. We are a mobile based company that uses scientific equipment to give you precise information about YOUR body.
Body Composition Testing using InBody 570
The Body of Truth InBody analysis uses state of the art direct segmental multi-frequency bioelectrical impedance to examine the composition of your body. Simply put, it reveals your percentage of body fat, muscle distribution, and body water balance to best determine how to help you reach your goals.
Our bodies are complex structures made of many different components such as water, fat, bones and muscle. A simple number on the scale is misleading and not an indicator of health, PERIOD.
Your weight is only a small part of a much bigger story.
- Does your bathroom scale tell you...
- How much of your weight is fat?
- Where the fat is located?
- How much dangerous 'visceral' fat you may have?
- How much muscle you have and is it growing or shrinking?
- How about your bone mineral density, metabolic rate or hydration?
Endurance testing using the VO2
VO2testing reveals the exercise level that will optimize a person’s ability to burn fat. It measures the amount of oxygen your body uses at different exertion levels and indicates your ideal fat burning performance zones so that you can:
- Increase endurance
- Improve Cardio
- lose/maintain/gain weight
Metabolism is the process of converting food (calories) into energy. The efficiency with which your body does this is referred to as your metabolic rate. Many factors affect a person’s metabolic rate: weight, age, body composition, hormone levels, and gender making it a highly unique number. This test will identify YOUR metabolic rate.
• Screen for a slowed metabolism that may explain frustrated attempts to lose weight in the past.
• Reveals changes in your metabolism during the weight loss process that can help trouble shoot a frustrating plateau.
• Once you reach your goal, an RMR measurement can give you the precise caloric prescription for maintenance to help you sustain that goal weight.